Searching...

Well, following Moonie's lead, I'm slowly starting to look at computers again. The catch is that I'd kind of like to have a laptop again ... I've missed being able to take my computer with me. And some of the laptops you can get now are pretty nice in both price and quality.

Besides, for what do I use my home computer? Internet access, some MS Office work, movies and music. And if I'm really good, maybe Photoshop. I'm not a gamer, I don't have a million programs to run, and I don't have a home business. I don't need a complicated computer.

Actually, it would do me some good to be computer-less for awhile. Purge my system of electronic addiction. Or at least of surfing/blurking/Facebook addiction.

Any suggestions out there? Input? Preferences? I'm happy to have some advice.

Yes. Today is a Friday. And things are getting much quieter around here. It's going to be a dull afternoon.

Comments

Matt V said…
My grandpa can give you a pro course on slide rule.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review