On My Mind

I got home tonight still sweaty from milonga (apologies, that's gross -- but it's also true) and my brain full.

The thing is ... it's been a tremendously long summer. Eventful. Parts of it have been fantastic, beyond what I could have expected. And other parts have been crushingly low. As much as I would prefer to write about Vegas right now and the awesome things I saw and did there ... that's not what's on my mind.

What's on my mind is this guy.






I'm about as attached to this teddy bear as a 25-year-old woman can be and still have her self-respect in tact. This little blonde bear, his single right army boot, and his khaki shorts are a daily reminder of a friend I dearly miss.

And that, my friends, is what is on my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review