Good Riddance And Welcome

It's September.

It's amazing how you can turn around and suddenly two-thirds of the year has passed. But there you have it -- it's September and fall is quickly approaching.

I don't usually bid a month good riddance, but to be perfectly honest -- I'm happy to see August go. It wasn't a good month. At times, it was downright bad. I won't miss it.

September holds promise. It's starting with beautiful weather and a much-anticipated trip. It will end with a real vacation and the wedding of a very dear friend. Heck, on the last day of the month I'll be home again, back where I feel most like myself.

That, my friends, is something I am truly craving.

In the meantime, I start to gather my numbers for the first trip. Phone numbers of fellow travelers, numbers for shuttle services, confirmation codes for flights and the hotel, Minneapolis transit numbers, Vegas transit numbers, ticket prices for shows and rollercoasters, hours of operation, restaurant locations.


Oh, how I wish I could find my journal ... That's where I usually put all this stuff. But it's disappeared and I feel just a bit lost without it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review