Scheduling Conflicts

Two weeks. That's all.

Heck, a week and a half ... Can slow back down in time for Shorty's graduation.

Seriously. Where's that fast forward button?

I can't decide if it's a sense of dread or just plain cabin fever. Whatever it is, I'm ready for the next couple of weeks to be over. Kind of too bad, considering the other things going on between now and the 19th ... I mean, this is a couple of action-packed weeks. Not usually something I want to miss.

But there it is. I'm ready to skip ahead a bit.

I succumbed to the Facebook quizzes yesterday for a bit and one of them determined that my greatest fear is being trapped.

Considerably less than shocking. As a matter of fact, you might say that was predictable.

It explains some of my apprehension about this month, though. It's a rare occasion where I have my week scheduled two weeks ahead of time, and even rarer that it's an inescapable schedule.

But here I am. Scheduled to the point of oblivion and not able to break free for another two weeks.

Bah humbug.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review