Little Bits

... picked up over the course of the day.

Well! Last night I bought my plane ticket for my trip west in June. Today the same ticket costs about 50% more. Seems a little extreme, but it sure makes me happy with my timing.

Tonight, Emma Jean and I are headed to the ballet. That's right -- the ballet. The Russian National Ballet, even, performing "Don Quixote" ... As I am mildly obsessed with most things Russian, I'm really, really excited about this. I think the enthusiasm overrides any possible snobbery, too, which is kind of funny. And a little alarming.

This project may be slowly burying me alive.

If you're a "Firefly" fan, I recommend reading xkcd this week.

This weekend will likely be a weekend in. Lots to get done in that house-apartment of mine, from cleaning to baking to yard work. If only the weather would cooperate so I could get the mowing done ...

The soda machine here is a little frustrating, and not the most efficient design. Fun to watch, sure, but it's really easy to leave your change behind. Or get annoyed because you're trying to get somewhere and just needed something to drink.

I requested a power driver from my parents for my birthday this year. Not the most interesting request I've ever made, but I have bookshelves to build. Should be an adventure.

Cinnamon rolls ... I need more brown sugar.

Egads, I think I almost killed my project manager ... TOTALLY not what I was going for. (Okay, it wasn't me. It's his asthma. He's had a rough week.)

Hmm. Stress. Gotta love the last minute.

In theory there's a lot more going on yet today that I may or may not manage to do. I'm going to try, though it may just wipe me out in the end.

Dom DeLuise died yesterday ... That makes me a little sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review