Weekend

After four perfect days -- including yesterday, where it reached 77°F -- it's cold and rainy.

But that's okay. We've kind of been needing some rain.

Had some fun with Matt -- sushi, the Square, and stops by the two breweries close to downtown (all of which was in walking distance of my house) on Friday, and some random touring of the greater Wausau area on Saturday. Lots of time outside. A good deal of sunshine.

It was awesome.

I've also managed to -- gasp! -- put together a photo album with my pictures from England. I can count on one hand the number of times I've finished a picture project, but you know what the secret was this time?

There were a bunch of other things I should have been doing instead.

It's magic, I tell you.

Now it's time to bake some bread and slowly torture the kid upstairs. (Baking bread is good for that.) Maybe I'll even get around to those things I should have been doing. Or maybe I'll make a big dinner with a lot of leftovers and sit around watching dumb movies.

I think we can all guess what's most likely right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review