Sunday, Sunday

This is one of those days that the pages of history teach us are best spent lying in bed.
-Uncle Willie on "The Philadelphia Story"



Maybe it's not such a bad day. We need rain (particularly those of us without outdoor spigots for watering our yards). But it occurred to me halfway through my errands this afternoon that it's not the kind of day to be spent walking back and forth between your car and any building.

No, today is the kind of day you spend thankful for a roof and a warm drink. And to think -- last Saturday it was 80° out there. Something seems to be going backward.

At least I've finally got some energy again ... The first few hours awake I was completely useless. Actually, I think "dead tired" is more descriptive. Now, maybe I can get back to working on that mess I'm trying to turn into a haven ...

Hey, it could happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review