Light Show

I haven't been getting to work as early as I used to, a fact I'm trying to combat a little. But this morning -- this morning was different.

This morning, I awoke at 6AM to an orange sky. It was pretty cool -- everything outside was awash in Day-Glo. Twenty minutes later, the storm was in full swing.

I curled up on the couch and listened to the rain and thunder instead of spending that extra time getting ready.

The one difference that stands out to me when it comes to summer weather in Wisconsin is that there aren't as many thunderstorms here as there are back home. And -- oddly enough -- I miss them. Really miss them. We usually get plenty of rain -- but no thunder and lightning.

It was good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review