Home Again, Home Again...

At midnight last night, I crossed the border into South Dakota.

Just over eight hours after I left work, after seven hours of driving, a stop at Trader Joe's, way too much Pepsi, and a terrible burrito from Taco Bell (seriously ... it was gross), I rolled into the driveway and immediately felt

I know it's not that much different here -- still in the Midwest and all -- but it feels like another world most of the time. Probably has something to do with this being one of those places where stressing out does me absolutely no good whatsoever.

Not that stressing ever does much good ... Oh, never mind.

So! Gonna meet up with Dani in a bit, then catch the crowd at Sunnycrest this evening -- and then we're into the family time of the weekend. Which lasts until I hop back in my car on Sunday and leave.

Oh yeah. Lots of family time.

At some point I'm sure I'll spill the beans about everything else that's going on (the last couple of months have been positively psychotic), but for now suffice it to say that lots of family time is a good thing.

Okay. I should be paying more attention to the people around me and less to my computer. Have a good night, folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review