Argh

On this month's soundtrack: Modest Mouse, Badly Drawn Boy, some new Jars, Norah Jones, ZZ Top, Weezer, JuteBlue, and Pavarotti. I think this is part of the problem.


This rabid squirrel attention span of mine is not conducive to any kind of work. Not the things I should be doing, not the things I'd like to get done, not the normal things that I do almost every day.

Seriously. I zoned out while filling my water bottle and very nearly flooded the kitchen.

Okay, that's a slight exaggeration. But it could have been bad. Embarrassing at the very least.

Something must be done ... I don't know what. Maybe it's time to camp out at the B again. They've gotta be getting tired of me there, though.

It'd be a starting place, though. Get in the right mindset. Then maybe I could get something done. Novel idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review