Prep Time

It's lunch time, and once again a hush falls over the cube farm.

I find myself distracted today. There are a million things on my mind that have nothing to do with work -- things like my trip to England in February, or the possibility of going to Vegas in January, or the as-yet-unwrapped gifts sitting at home. I have a lot more cleaning to do and I need to pack -- but it's only Tuesday, so that seems like I'm looking too far forward. Today is more of a list-making day ... Things I still need to do (Sophie needs an oil change) and things I need to pack, specific outfits that I want with me and my required grocery shopping before then.

I'm ready for a vacation filled with sleep and good food and relaxing hangout times. It'll be good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review