Plans To Hermit It Up

It's Friday.

My plans for tonight just got cancelled, and while I'm mildly bummed about that, I'm also somewhat relieved. I have a full, relaxing weekend ahead of me, filled with movies, good food, laundry, cleaning, and leaf-raking. I know it doesn't sound exciting, but I've had three weekends of action -- and I'm ready to take a break again. And spend little to no money. Egads.

There are now less than six weeks till Thanksgiving, and less than ten till Christmas. A lot needs to get done between now and then.

It's funny ... I'm not sure what I've been running on lately, but I'm running low on it now. This weekend off is just about perfectly timed.

Hm.

Anyway! Welcome back, Barb ... I'll have to stop by your blog when I'm not emailing from work.

Now, to finish my day here. Have a good weekend, all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review