Headed For A Weekend Of Interesting

I have checked out for the weekend.

Mentally, at least. Physically I'll be here for about another hour, in the off-hand chance that there's someone who a) is still here and b) has a question that only I can answer.

Odds are not good on either point, but oh well.

I need to stop and fuel up Sophie, and then I need to dash home and get ready to go so that us girls can be on the road by 4:30.

Tonight, some fun in the cities. Well, only Minneapolis, actually. Tomorrow, some more random fun (probably the Sculpture Garden, by the looks of the weather) and then ...

E-Train's Wedding!

Which should be awesome.

Then on Sunday there will probably be some shopping and hopefully some gelato before we hit the road.

Overall, it will be an experience. That much I already know. What kind of an experience is still a little up in the air. We've never attempted the overnight thing with this crowd before. Six of us in a couple of hotel rooms might make us hate each other. I hope not.

Anyway! I'm so far beyond ready to leave. My project manager is gone today. I've only seen my boss once. The customers for my project are currently fast asleep and several hours into their weekend besides, so I won't be getting any random questions for them.

Friday afternoons make it tough to stay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review