Another List To Contemplate

Twelve Things I've Thought About This Morning:

1. I don't know what possessed me to be convinced to wear a bright yellow shirt, but I kind of like it. Kind of. At least it's not pink, although I look like I should be wandering around an amusement park, wearing a fanny pack.

2. Why have I had such issues making myself lunches lately?

3. I'm really enjoying my new JuteBlue CD although I doubt the sanity of a friend that could write the lyrics for "Creek." Seriously, Luke. I'm concerned.

4. I think my apple just rolled under my desk.

5. Okay, I have an equation. But I don't trust how they got to it. If I spend all afternoon deriving formulas, I'm going to be incredibly crabby by the time I get home.

6. I wonder what happened to Eric? He read my blog back when it was still a new novelty. Then he disappeared from the Blogger world a few months later. Every once in awhile I still wonder where he went. Hope he's doing well, wherever he is.

7. Crap. Did I take all of that hamburger out of the freezer?

8. Normally if I encountered people in the hallway and they burst out laughing, it would be damaging to my self-esteem. Today it's par for the course.

9. Are there enough people bringing salads?

10. Excel is stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. Why won't it do what I want -- oh. Wait. If I change that, then ... Aha!

11. Grr, hair in my eyes. Why did I leave my hair bands at home? And barrettes? And headband? Sheesh.

12. How the heck am I going to survive this weekend?

Comments

daz said…
hehe, that's a fun list

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review