---

Hmm. I seem to be slacking off in comparison to last month.


In my defense, I keep hoping to have something more worthwhile to say. Alas, that has yet to be the case this month.


We'll see how the weekend goes. I have some cleaning ahead of me (still haven't reclaimed my dining room) and I have to find a laundromat. Then I intend to go shopping for a washer and dryer, now that I have the promise of a tax refund ahead. (Woot!) Nothing like some good news to make things easier ...


In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the fact that it's Friday. We already took a group picture on the newly carpeted floor. That's right -- they gathered all of us up here on the dark side, had us all sit down on the new carpet, and took a picture.


I'm not sure about some of these milestones we celebrate around here.


Comments

daz said…
sounds kinda like a weird milestone to me too. was the person taking the pic standing on a chair or anything so you can see the new carpet???

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review