Stormy Weather ... Etc.

Well, the wind just came up again.

Schools in and around Wausau got dismissed before noon today which meant half the office also disappeared. I actually found myself wishing I could use the "My kids don't have a house key" excuse, but no worries -- that thought was quickly annihilated.

Now I sit in my apartment, wondering about the weather ... Apparently it's 3°F out there with a windchill of -20°F. For a place that doesn't usually get wind, that's pretty rotten. And we're in a "winter storm warning," which means the two inches of snow we got earlier must be getting whipped around a bit right now.

Makes me happy about flannel pajama pants and this wonderful bottle of Syrah ... Yum.

It's not been an eventful evening.

Going to finish my planning for next week's trip to good ol' RC tonight ... That'll be good. And I finally got around to adding Andi's blog link on the left ... You should check it out. She's the one with the greatest blog name ever.

Have a good night, everybody.

Comments

JustMe said…
Greatest blog name ever? Not sure about that, but glad you approve. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review