Baby, It's Cold Outside


My apartment is drafty and it is below zero out there.

Chilly weekend. Drove to Minneapolis after work Friday to hang out with my parents and sister for a day or so ... It was a good time. Buca di Beppo's on Friday night (possibly my favorite restaurant anywhere), some shopping on Saturday (including Surdyk's, an amazing wine store, and the outlet mall in Medford), and then the drive back last night.

It was a good day to spend indoors, or in a cocoon of a car.

As is today. So it's only natural that the Packers vs. Giants game will be played at Lambeau Field today.

Egads.

I think I'll hang out here. Drink some tea, make some food, and possibly -- maybe -- turn on my TV at some point and see how the game is going. Or end up playing pool somewhere and listening to the rabid Packers fans.

Hey, that's as close as I get to being a football fan.

Stay warm, folks!

Comments

JustMe said…
Even the normally temperate climate of Rapid is absolutely arctic today! I prefer my winter in the 20s. Too bad mother nature doesn't give us much choice.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review