Long Day

So I had this meeting at 10:30 to look at the pilot plant studies done over the summer and figure out the plan of action for the next month or so ... and I just now got back to my cube.

Which means I haven't eaten lunch yet. And I'm behind on my own timetable for this other project (wanted to be done with the basics by tomorrow at noon, but I managed to lose a little too much time ... except I'll probably stay later tonight.) And I missed beating up on Brian during sumo wrestling. And I'm cranky because I doubt very much that I needed to be there in the first place. And I sat in a patch of sun the whole time and got too warm.

COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN.

One funny observation. You can tell exactly how long the meeting has been and exactly how comfortable the attendees are with each other by the severity of swearing going on. Although (and this was mildly refreshing) some of them still refuse to swear in front of me.

I'm going to eat my lunch now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review