Happy Halloween!

Right, so work was absolutely HILARIOUS today.

The Easter bunny? He was in the cubicle next to me. And as he pointed out, his dignity took a serious hit today (although it was closely followed by a lot of people calling him brave, so I think it all balanced out).

Now, I continue the tradition started by Ashli, Bri and me ... I am going to sit in my living room, drink wine, and watch "Phantom of the Opera" while waiting for trick-or-treaters.

Who may or may not appear ... It's a bit of a guessing game in an apartment building. The smart kids will at least attempt it. And if they don't, I will join the hordes of people tomorrow bringing candy to work and trying to pawn it off on everyone else.

Have a good night, folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review