Tragedy

(For more details, go to this site ...)

A man went into the water at a mostly-frozen pond less than a mile from my house tonight. After a couple hours, the search for him was called off. They will resume tomorrow as a recovery operation.

As my SoDak readers know, we've had bitterly cold weather lately and tonight was no exception; the rescue divers' equipment was freezing up too much for them to stay under. It was also estimated that they were on the scene an hour after he went under.

The news has not released his name, so neither will I. (As with most small towns, that detail is already known by most of us.) Please keep his family in your prayers tonight.

Comments

About Brandon said…
That's so sad. I prayed for the family and community today.

I left you a comment on your last post as well.

Brandon

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review