My Soundtrack

Okay. I've seen this turn up on several blogs/Myspace pages/Facebook profiles, and I decided it was my turn. Welcome to ... The Soundtrack Game!

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool ... its rather interesting!

Here is my soundtrack ... I only "cheated" once, when my player got stuck in a loop and kept repeating the same three songs. Somehow that ruined the fun ... I like how it ended, though! And a few of them cracked me up ...

Opening Credits -- “American Dream” by Switchfoot
Waking Up -- “Benediction” by Relient K
First Day of School -- “Afternoons and Coffeespoons” by Crash Test Dummies
Falling In Love Song -- “Modern Girls and Old Fashioned Men” by Regina Spektor and The Strokes
Fight Song -- “The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage” by Panic! At the Disco
Breaking Up -- “You Won't Be Mine” by Matchbox Twenty
Life -- “Big Time” by Big & Rich
Mental Breakdown -- “Lazy Gun” by Jet
Driving -- “Chapstick, Chapped Lips, And Things Like Chemistry” by Relient K
Getting Back Together -- “Mirrors & Smoke” by Jars of Clay
Wedding -- “You're Pretty Good Looking” by The White Stripes
Final Battle -- “Can You Hear Me Now” by Silverline
Death Scene -- “Goodbye” by Audio Adrenaline
End Credits -- “My Heavenly” by Jars of Clay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review