Throw In The Towel

So I'm working on my homework and, for the life of me, I can't get it to work. I make the mistake of deciding to come back to it later. Now the file won't open and I can't figure out why. I'm even on the same computer, for crying out loud.

I'm giving up. If the professor is at class today (that class is taught by several profs, so they don't usually come unless it's their turn to teach), I'll ask him, but if not -- well, I suppose I'll figure something out. Right now, my level of caring has dropped to an all-time low.

Besides that, it's something like 63°F outside and I intend to enjoy it. Time for a walk!

Have a great week, everybody!

Comments

Megan said…
hey ashley- i'm glad you found my blog! how did you find my blog?! :) ha.

for the record, my brother just moved to north carolina and he thinks it's beautiful

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review