Boring -- Don't Read

Email: Check.
Class: Check.
Homework: Still not done.
Creative writing paper: Half-check. Very close.

This weekend was great. Mom, Dad, and the little brother were out for the weekend (deer hunting season again!), and Mom was wonderful and took me grocery shopping. Besides that, there was some excellent family time (including when my sister called from Italy -- that was fun) and great food. Altogether an awesome weekend.

Today? Boring. Just plain boring.

I wish I had topics. I wish I had some more drive to write. Mostly, I just wish things were more interesting.

No, I take that back. I wish for interesting and bad things happen. That's an unsound wish.

Hrm.

Well, that's about it. I should finish that creative writing paper ... My apologies for the dull post.

Comments

daz said…
things get interesting for you :-P

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review