#300

300 posts!

In honor of this, my 300th post, I'd like to review the last 3.45 years. They've been moderately exciting ... I've had two relationships end, been to Russia, had 3 jobs, all of which (thankfully) lasted at least 6 months, cleaned up squished gerbil, a year's worth of grease on a fume hood, and chemical spills. I've used this blog to rant about almost every major holiday, weird news, and things that generally bug me.

Why summarize any more? If you're truly interested -- well, that's what the archives are for.

In the last week, I've seen my first Salvation Army Santa, braved the elements and the manic shoppers, eaten more than should be humanly possible, and heard almost every Christmas carol written. It's been a pretty typical Thanksgiving weekend. Several levels of awesome, hoards of shoppers and all ...

And, despite myself, I'm getting excited about the end of school. It probably has something to do with the fact that I'm not worried about what comes next. Surprising, given my long worrywart history.

Right now, things are going well. There is nothing to get too worked up about, the holidays are here, and life is good.

Right now, I choose happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review