When Did This Happen?!

Um, folks? It's August.

I'm baffled. I swear that the summer just started ... Holy mackeral.

This semester (my LAST ONE) is looking promising. Should be quite interesting, if nothing else ... I've got a pretty slack class load (especially considering the school I'm at ... humanities = slack classes), but I'll probably manage to stay pretty busy with IV stuff. Fun fun. Plus there's the new house (yay!) and the part where I try to figure out what to do with the rest of my life ... Egads.

In other news, Jars of Clay is releasing a new CD on September 5th!! It's called "Good Monsters," and there's already a single out on the radio. I'm hooked, and it won't be released for another month ... I refer you to their MySpace page, since their regular website hasn't been updated (how odd).

Okay. Well, there's not a whole lot more to report (work is work, and the rest of life seems to still be yet to come), so I do believe I'll leave you with some words of wisdom from my lovely coworker, Lems.


Regarding why the bees were buzzing around her: "Well, some bugs are attracted to sweet stuff, and others to crap. So ..."

Comments

Anonymous said…
I lost. And now so did you.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review