Hanging Out In Rapid City

Oi.

Long day of prep ... I'm finally almost only in three houses instead of four (ridiculous, hmm?), I'm feeling much more organized regarding IV next semester, and much more stressed regarding classes. Guess you can't have it all.

Still catching up on sleep and such from the weekend ... Wow. Exhausting. Mentally, physically, emotionally ... and I was only a bridesmaid. Craziness.

I really, really wish I had more for you right now, what with my lack in posting lately. Let's see what's on the internet that I could rant about ...

It's alarming the amount of personal information available. In less than ten minutes, I went from a first name and campus to a full name, parents, address, high school, birthday, and general interests. I'm creeped out, and I was the one doing the snooping ... Makes me wonder just how visible this blog and all of its contents are. (*Shudder.*)

What's in the news ... Well, the top Yahoo! story right now is "Python gulps queen size electric blanket." Huh. Some place in Arizona will let you name a specific individual atom after someone ... That's weird ... Some stories on the bill regarding stem cell research ...

I feel like that's a topic I should tackle on here, but the truth of the matter is that my Christian and scientific sides argue a lot about it. I can't do any one argument justice.

Well then. I've managed to ramble a bit after all. I think I'll let all of you go, and I'll be talking to some of you very soon.

Bye!


One pound of learning requires ten pounds of common sense to apply it.
(Thinking of select Tech students ...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review