Reminiscing?

Wow, what a week.

Too many ups and downs. I'm having odd flashbacks to my previous life, before Tech. I'm not liking it much, but the sensations have been far too similar. They're making things difficult -- things like doing homework, caring about classes, and coaxing myself out of bed in the morning.

It's not good.

In any case, I have a p-chem lab to finish ... and another one to DO, by the sounds of it ... so I should let y'all go. I'm always looking for blog topics!


One man's ways may be as good as another's, but we all like our own best.
-Jane Austen

Comments

Anonymous said…
woohoo I finally found you! What an interesting journal. Sigh. Maybe I'll have to rethink mine now (far too much rambling!). Anyway, I'm at www.livejournal.com/users/junebug259 if you're interested. We could always use more ways to put off homework, eh?

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review