Home Stretch

In true slacker fashion, I've been home for 45 minutes, on the computer for about 30, and I just can't bring myself to write up my lab reports.

It will happen eventually. But right now, I can't seem to concentrate.

Easter was awesome, as usual. This is one of my favorite holidays ... The meaning, the family, the food -- it all comes together. Awesome.

Only three weeks left of the semester, plus finals week ... Egads. It's a little strange; here I am, wrapping up my senior year, and I'm having the hardest time picturing summer. I even have some idea as to what to expect, since I'll be back at Storm, but things are so different now that the picture escapes.

Maybe if I were graduating, things would be different. Scarier, at least. Instead, the only emotion is anticipation -- I'm ready to be out of here!

At last. A summer of cooking and hiking. Rock on.

And, as a bonus, Anya (one of my roommates from Russia) will be in the area in August. (!!!!) She's working at a camp south of Chicago for the summer, then heading our way to hang out with some of the crazy Americans she met last summer ... Can't even begin to describe the excitement there -- there's psyched, and then there's me. Yay!!

In any case, I should get to work. Have a great week! Take a cookie on your way out!

Current obsessions: Jane Austen and flip-flops.

Music: Casting Pearls

What a nice night for an evening.
-Steven Wright

Comments

greenlacewing said…
Thanks for the cookie.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review