Improved

I will back up yesterday's statement by adding that the week did not start well. However, today it has improved greatly, and I hope that trend continues.

Missy and I are going to room together at Storm this summer; much excitement there! Yay for basically having an entire cabin to ourselves! And a closet! Woot!

The big BioChE plant trip is on Thursday and Friday; we're leaving at 4:30AM on Thursday and returning at about 2AM on Saturday. It's one heck of a whirlwind trip, but it should be fun. Interesting, at the very least. It's a little disconcerting that we'll be touring the ethanol plant that's only a few minutes away from my high school; one of my old high school friends even works there. Could be interesting ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review