Back In Action

Wow, I -- er, I mean ... It's been ... um ...

*Ahem*

Happy New Year!

There we go. It's been awhile. I'm out of blogging practice. I sat down to type and my fingers got confused.

It's still break, and I'm still calling SuFu home base. Only for a few more days -- come Saturday, it's back to normal-ish.

Break's been nice. I got home, then went to Minneapolis for a couple of days, then I got back home and went to Huron for a couple of days, then I got home for Christmas Day, and disappeared to Storm for a few days. Finally, I got home -- and went to Waseca for a couple days.

I don't sit still very well.

Now I'm home with all intentions of staying put, at least for the next three days. After that, it's back to school and spring semester. My last spring semester.

Weird.

Darren and Andy will both be back in RC, too. Good stuff. This semester is going to be an interesting one; it's the first that the old crowd is completely separated. Granted, it's only by a few blocks, but still the first.

Ya know, I thought I'd have a lot more to say, but I don't. Christmas was great. New Year's was fun. It's been great seeing everybody. Now I should be getting ready for the next semester. Pretty cut and dried.

Off I go.


I think there should be something in science called the "reindeer effect." I don't know what it would be, but I think it'd be good to hear someone say, "Gentlemen, what we have here is a terrifying example of the reindeer effect."
--Jack Handy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review