General Boredom

'Tis the season for final exams, freakishly cold weather, and supersaturated department stores. Unfortunately, all I've been able to talk about lately is my hideously boring but stressful schedule. For that, I apologize.

Now, if only I could come up with a worthwhile topic ...

In only six days, I will be done. Then it's home for the holidays--kind of. Technically speaking, I will be home for Christmas.

Much travel planned. A trip back out here to go skiing (or watch people ski, whatever), hopefully two trips to Minneapolis, at least one trek to Huron ... Good stuff.

There's really not a whole lot to say. Most of the comments I could make on my present life would somehow get me in trouble with someone who would stumble on this thing (*cough*) by some accident of nature, and I just don't want to deal with that.

It's Christmas season. I enjoy Christmas season ... I like the weather, the lights, the attitude, and I love the food. Even more enjoyable is the lack of homework. Unfortunately, I've had this blog for two Christmases already, and I'm pretty sure I've made my statements.

Besides, my creative energy is running low. Too many technical papers.

Have a good night, everybody.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear ashley-
Today I was smothered by crap. It began piling rather quickly. It didn't kill me - just hindered by day. The crap has been coming in for the last two weeks and I fear the crap will soon bury me up to my ears. There are many different kinds of crap in my pile. Though most of the crap is from teachers.
Thank goodness the crap will be ending and I will have a chance to unbury myself from the crap.
Good luck finals week and may your crap pile be moderate :)

Sincerely-
ashli
daz said…
do i dare ask who you don't want to stumble onto your blog?

not much here, tech has gotten my readmission application but can't readmit me until they get my transcript from australia. pretty stupid if you ask me, then again rules are rules i suppose.
Ashley said…
Wow. I'm not sure I even have a response to Ashli. As for Darren -- no, don't ask.

There. That's it. Tada.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review