Tidbits

Where did I go wrong?

Everything feels a bit off today, and I really don't know why. Maybe it has something to do with a lack of good sleep. Maybe it's because I'm sick of school and don't want to be here in the first place.

Well, I had an outpouring of topics after the last post. I'm not sure I can make a whole post out of most of them (except the aliens idea, but I'm not sure how up to that I am right now), but here are some bits for everybody:

-Cows. Thanks, Jen. I should have expected this from you. I don't have much experience with cows. I like steak. Leather's pretty cool. (I just had a vision of me getting stoned by PETA.) Cows themselves are kind of ugly, and they smell bad, too.

-Facebook. Not that I haven't mentioned it before, but I'm still addicted. It's kind of odd. It's probably the second-longest addiction I've had (Cherry Pepsi being the longest, at 4 years and counting). You're right, Zeeb, it's a good way of getting in touch with people you haven't seen in awhile. An old friend of mine -- we're talking haven't seen him since 1994, which in my life time is a loooong time ago -- added me to his friends just recently. And then I laughed when I read his profile, but that's a different story.

-Ooh, stressful times. I'm not sure this is a topic for discussion so much as an occasional rant. I know I've mentioned stress before (several times) ... I don't like it, but it's a part of day-to-day life. Today, school's not the biggest stressor in my life ... but again, that's a different story.

-Stupidity of school computers. It's good to hear that school computers aren't much improved in Australia, Darren. Somehow comforting to know that it's not just Tech that's deficient.

-I'm not talking about boobs, Ashli.

Well, that's about all I've got for today. I'm really boring, and I should get back to work.


How to make a million dollars: First, get a million dollars.
-Steve Martin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review