Hilarious!!

Okay, I just have to post this link. It's hilarious.

It's shots from "Revenge of the Sith," from a DVD that was first translated into Chinese, then translated back into English for subtitling purposes. For those of you who like "Star Wars," or those who don't, or who just haven't seen "Revenge of the Sith," or maybe just those that want a laugh ... Come to think of it, just go read it. You may have to scroll down a bit to get to the post (depending on your computer's level of retardedness -- mine's pretty retarded) and it's full of pictures, which may take awhile to load.

But it's worth it. Ah, language confusion.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Before I forget: Have you heard of FSMism (the new Flying Spagetti Moster Religion). You should look into that (ya might get a kick out of it) :)
Anonymous said…
Hi to the Ashley/i's of RC! Im thinking of you!
daz said…
does anyone else find it kinda funny that ashli is asking ashley a question in her comment area when they live in the same house??? anyways, i haven't checked out the site as i pay or whatnot for how much is downloaded/sent and since you sead there's heaps of pics i'm not gonna open it, sorry. laters
Anonymous said…
Yeah...I'm a nut, but at least I have internet and Ashley doesn't (neener, neener, neener)...Jen I thought of you the other day too! I walked passed a guy that oddly enough smelled like you...I know pretty weird...I almost called you...

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review