Summerish Days (With Snow)

Summer's in full swing, and has been for a week and a half now (at least for me). Quick outline of the summer thus far:

- Watched everybody leave on Saturday (the 7th).

- Started packing, but only half-heartedly.

- Started work full time last Monday (the 9th).

- Then it rained (the 10th).

- Then it snowed (the 11th).

- Then it kept snowing (still the 11th) until I almost got stuck in the middle of the road trying to get back up to my dorm. Eight inches later, it finally stopped.

- That was also my birthday, which was a lot of fun. My boss bought us supper that night (which was an entirely unexpected surprise, and very nice of her).

- Made it as far as Mitchell on Friday night (the 13th).

- Home on Saturday morning (the 14th). My sister made it home a few hours later.

- Lots of good food and lots of people on Saturday.

- Sunday it was church, some lunch, and then back on the road, bound for good ol' RC again.

- Yeah, that was what the last post was about. The deer was the event for the afternoon.

- Monday it was back to work, then out with a few people until later than we intended.

- And now it's Tuesday and I'm on my lunch break. Yup.

There it is -- my summer so far in bulleted list form.

All the same, I need to eat something before I lose my mind. Have a good week, everybody, and please -- send me topics!

**The well of sarcasm has run dry for the day. Better luck next time.**

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ashley- You are the sexiest person I know. Update your darn blog!

Your hot straight friend and soon to be roomie (again)- Ashli
Anonymous said…
"all by myselllff, I'm sitting in the museum on campus so very alone except for the 4 or 5 tourists...ALLL BYYY MYYYSELLFFF! All by myself!"

I have a feeling that Celine Dion song will be my theme song for a while.
I need a hug.
Anonymous said…
My dearest Ashli---I worry about you so...don't you worry too Ashley??? What can I say, I love her to death. Give me time, and the way things are going with Allan and I, I will soon be ALL BY MYSELF! in Illinois! AHH!
Ashley said…
Hey Jen, good to see you wandered over here!

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review