Just Another Ordinary Day

The good news: I'm now immune to typhoid.

The bad news ... Okay, so today there's not really any "bad" news. It's been pretty uneventful, except for the typhoid thing. Worked some, got my shots, went to supper with my grandparents ... That's about it.

Last night was great, though. I finally had a night I could actually relax -- watched some TV, took care of some more Russia stuff, was a general lazy bum. It was nice, but I have to wonder how people do that on a frequent basis; I'd get bored out of my skull.

I'm starting a new blog; you can get to it from the link in my sidebar. I've missed having an outlet for fiction, and decided a new blog would be preferable for that, compared to my creative non-fiction found here. This one shouldn't suffer much; I'll still want to vent about everything else.

That's all I've got for today. Hello to Jen, Darren, Ashli, and whomever else may be reading this. And again -- where did "Migrate" go?


I hate public opinion. Ask anybody.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I understand "bored out of my skull". Cause right now I'm so out of my skull bored that I am gazing down at my skull wondering if my head was always that mis-shapened.

My Ode to the Museum:

Banking
On
Reliable
Education
Deterioration

Older
Unforgettable
Tourists

Occasional
Fruit-loops

Missing
You

Several
Kids
Uncontrollably
Licking
Lighted display cases
Anonymous said…
I love Creationists. They keep my life interesting.

I'm OK with maybe leaving 1 or 2 booklets of religious-paleontology-attacking material in a public museum (just to subtly spread the other side of the story. I try to remain open minded about the whole issue BUT 8 MINI BOOKS HIDDEN AROUND THE MUSEUM IS A LITTLE MUCH. It was like some sort of weird Easter Egg Hunt. It was kinda fun and kept me humored for a little while.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the hello! I'm quite excited for the three day weekend. Sunday a bunch of Allan's friends from his meat judging team are having a bbq at his best friend's (Jared) house in town here. We might go wonder around Allerton Park sometime, and he wants to hit the drive in theatre. It sounds like the weekend wont be too boring here. Sorry I randomly started reading your blog quite intently, but it lets me connect with someone back home! Cheers everyone!
Ashley said…
Hey Jen -- No issues chica, read away! I like hearing from people ... Speaking of which, how are things in Illinois?
Anonymous said…
Hey Dear-

Things in Illinois are going pretty good! Last night I inflicted some of my hickish ways upon Illinois folk by teaching them how to jitterbug. I really like my job down here which is fun, and Allan doesn't drive me too insane! I hope you and Aaron are doing well and your job is going beautifully as well!

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review