Happy 2005!

Happy New Year!

This break has been absolutely amazing ... I spent last night with some strange, interesting, fun people that, until about 10:00 last night, I had never met in my entire life. And I had a great time.

Besides that, I got to spend the last few days with the Storm crowd ... Not sure it gets better than that.

Family stuff, what little I've been around for, has been awesome. And then there's the fact that I got to see Dan.

I do, however, have two friends who I know care very much for each other that just broke up. I'm a little confused about this, and more than a little concerned for both of them. But it's not my life, and I need to remember that ... Anyway, if either of you read this and feel a need to vent, you know how to reach me.

All for now. Talk to you soon!


Does fuzzy logic tickle?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review