And ... We're Back

And ... back at school.

Just like that, too.

Thanks to some awesome people, my computer's starting to suck a little less. I've finally got functioning Internet again, but I still can't check my email from here or use MSN. I'm confused ... What the monkeys would go wrong with a computer so that it rejects MSN and anything MSN related? Seems ... Well, not terribly logical, that's for sure.

Almost moved in. Already had a couple stupid moments (locked myself out of my room once within 24 hours of being back ... argh). What can I say?

Nothing exciting. Gotta buy books tomorrow. Yuck.

Yup. School again. And the interesting subjects thus die.


It is not a lack of real affection that scares me away again and again from marriage. Is it a fear of the comfortable life, of nice furniture, of dishonor that I burden myself with, or even the fear of becomiong a contented bourgeois?
-Albert Einstein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review