Good Stuff ... Mostly

Merry Christmas! I love this. This is awesome.

I'm currently at my favorite place in the world, and tomorrow I'm headed to my second favorite place in the world. What more could a girl ask for?

Christmas was great. Santa was very kind to me. And, more excitingly, I think people liked the presents I got them. I was worried ... This year wasn't quite as extravagant or creative from my end. I was more poor than usual, and my poor brain was worked half to death before Christmas shopping began (and I needed that other half for regular motor functions, like walking and chewing food).

Still waiting for official word on Russia. Here's hoping. Even if I'm not too concerned. Not a high rejection rate with these things ... but there's always that chance.

Um ...

Let's see here. My trip to Minneapolis to pick up my sister was cool. Traffic is nuts there, but slow. As opposed to Denver, which is traffic jams at 80 miles an hour. Egads.

Other than that, no news. Christmas was good. At the grandparents' place now. Storm tomorrow, along with all those awesome people I worked with this past summer.

More on life as it develops. Happy 2005!


Error: Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review