Sunday, June 13, 2004

Updates, Updates, Updates

My sister reminded me that I've been neglecting my blog, so here I am. It's been awhile, hasn't it?

Classes ended fairly well. I was excited--I made Dean's List! Yayness. Since then, life has been ... well, not uncomplicated.

Chapter camp was good. Convicting. I spent a lot of time thinking about my entire life and where I was headed, and realized that I wasn't happy. There may be a lot more changes in months to come. We shall see. But the biggest change has already happened: I broke up with Jesse.

Yes, you read that right. Still not sure it wasn't the biggest mistake of my life, but ... I don't know. It's definitely different. (And I'm worried about you, Jesse, regardless. I can't help it.)

Then, I started work out here at Storm Mountain, and I have never been so happy with a decision in my life. This is EXACTLY what I needed. Exactly. The work is good, the people are awesome, and for once, I actually feel like I might just fit in. This is what God wanted me to do, and that's the greatest feeling I could ask for.

Another wedding on Saturday. Gonna be a fun one, too.

Muahhahahaha!!!!

No comments: