Weekends And Other Uneventful Moments

This whole week has been one big Uneventful Moment. There have been slight blips on the Interesting Stuff Radar, but nothing of particularly huge importance. However, they do provide fodder for this thing, so here goes.

Thursday: Anonymous Socks Day. Yup, you read that correctly. I was sent two pairs of anonymous socks in the mail. No reaction is correct for that (although I was grateful, because I only had three pairs of socks before that and, well, it's already snowed a couple times). I'm just baffled. What kind of person sends someone socks?!

Friday: Roomie News Day. My roommate is going to be my RA next semester. Fun fun. Now, I also have the opportunity to have a single, as long as I'm not too far down on the waiting list. Yay!

Then came the weekend, all of this last week, and now it's Saturday again and I'm not entertained.

Jesse's and my nine-monther was yesterday, so we took the chance to go out to eat and then to "The Matrix: Revolutions." You know what? It's a pretty cool movie. I'll always like the first one best, but this was pretty cool. The graphics were better than the second one (although I get the distinct feeling the second one was a bit rushed), and the plot a little less predictable. All in all, it was very well done. And the ending leaves some room for contemplation.

I need some ideas for summer jobs around here. Any thoughts from my reading audience?

Apologies to those who read this for never being on MSN. My computer is currently rejecting all things Hotmail and Hotmail-related, which is an issue.

Nobody around here is any help for topics. Blah.

Later.


People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" really piss me off. Didn't really give me a choice, did ya there buddy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review