Highs/Lows, Week 3

On the last night of camp at the last campfire, it is semi-traditional for the smaller camps to do a round of highs and lows (and sometimes mid-week, but we'll stick with the end of the week). Given that I'm attempting much more regular posting around here, I thought maybe I should give myself at least one weekly gimme.

This last week (since my weeks tend to go from Friday to Friday) has involved four different camps, a camp flip, lots of transportation juggling, and an influx of bikes for the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. So! My highs and lows. But in the opposite order.
Lows:

Um ... Well ... Actually, not a lot. It's been a pretty good week. I've been tired. That's my low.

Highs:
  • Sophie's expected expensive fix ended up being ... nonexistent. As long as the process didn't mess with anything, life is good.
  • The 'rents bought a lot! And a theoretical house!
  • The 'rents also appear to have gotten a rental for their in-between time!
  • Did I mention the gorgeous weather? My thermostat's search for synonyms led it to predict that tomorrow will be "delightful."

Truthfully, I know I'm missing more of the good stuff. Not a bad week to end the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review