Um ... Yeah.

For your amusement and clicking, here are the links to what I read/watched/surfed instead of cleaning my house this evening.

1. The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. Why did I not know of these when they were new? Oh, what I was missing ... At the very least, I could have then watched it in several parts instead of all at once. Yikes. (If you're a P&P fan, go check it out. Give it at least five videos -- they get better and better as it goes, and they do a fantastic job of modernizing scenarios. It's not always what you'd expect.)

2. TMQ. Every week, I learn something new.

3. BookBub.com ... This one's just plain dangerous.

It's a lot better than the usual. Sometimes I get into Wikipedia spirals that even I don't understand.

Now about that mess...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review