Good News, Bad News

As I wrote this, I kept thinking of these ...

Anyone else remember them?



I love Animaniacs. Even still.

Anyway! It's been an up-and-down, good news/bad news kind of week. And everything's been subject to the volatility.

I won't dwell on the bad news here. We'll summarize it as "Hey, freedom of movement!"and keep going.

But then there's been the good stuff. Things like a surprisingly larger tax return. And the return of income in the form of a truly random, temporary "part-time" job. All a bit of a relief as I've made my post-real-job savings stretch about as far as I humanly could.

Hey, it's been okay. But I'm happy to be able to be social again.

And start saving up for a few things. Like a moving truck. And a new bike.

And gas money.

And ... ooh, a Boundary Waters trek.

It's good to be back.

Comments

Lee Ryan said…
Boundary Waters rocks!!! (though, I'm sure my memories of all the mosquitoes has faded somewhat...)

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review