I'm Slacking Off Again.

So here's what's going on.

- I'm looking into area jobs and just haven't had a lot of motivation yet, particularly because there are so many other things I'm trying to get done in the meantime. All the same, I'm tired of telling people that I do nothing for a living.

- I'll likely be shooting for substitute teaching first. Which just sounds weird.

- Mia Sorella is working on getting home for Christmas. She's officially been given the time off ... Now she just needs a plane ticket. 'Twould be awesome, particularly since it's been a year and a half since I've seen her.

- I'm going to Wausau in three weeks for C4 (a pretty amazing Christmas party) and I don't anticipate sleeping. At all.

- Hopefully I'll end up in Rapid City somewhere in there.

- That's a lot of gas money.

- I've had nothing useful to say because I'm mostly just studying and filling out applications. Whee.

- The bright spot? Turkey and all sorts of overeating tomorrow.

- Oh, and the fact that Shorty is home for the weekend -- and that he even made it back early thanks to impending crappy weather. (Which did, in fact, strike today.)

- I'm tired of typing with bullet points.

The bottom line about all of this is that, without giving you a blow-by-blow of my applications (which would be unwise) or the blow-by-blow of my daily activities (which would be unnaturally boring).

So ... I'm sorry for my absense? Don't think it's been particularly heartbreaking, but it's at least been for a good reason.

*Sigh.* How dull.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review