Just A Hop, Skip, And A Jump

I really don't have much to say today.

I've been spending my evening combing through pictures for a couple of upcoming projects. It's been good ... I still hadn't gone through all of my recovered files from my desktop's abrupt and fiery death in September, so there have been a lot of trips down various memory lanes.

And what a trip it's been. Everything from uproarious laughter to "That was so cool..." to "I should really call her" to "Wow. I ... didn't realize there was photographic evidence of that."

No regrets, but sometimes I could do without a reminder.

No, I'm not posting any of those. Instead, I'll leave you with one of the most peaceful pictures I think I've ever taken ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review