Weekend Shenanigans

Well, the revamp is slowly coming along. "Slowly" because I keep getting distracted by things I should be doing instead. And because I can't make up my mind.

It's not going to be much of a change, I have to admit. A little more colorful. A little more me.

Spent yesterday in Minneapolis with Matt -- great fun! Pictures will be posted when I can get them off my phone ... which I can't do until I find my mp3 player. It's more complicated than it should be. The story will come then, too.

Today ... Today I have a lot of work to do, including hanging the picture I got at Ikea. Just wait till you see this thing (and you will) -- it fills the wall nicely.

Anyway, back to it. Have a good day, all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review