Limited Edition

This was my most surprising list yet. I didn't think I could come up with twelve things, but sure enough -- there they were. All of them, in plain sight, at least to me.

Twelve Things I Collect

1. Wine bottles.
I don't honestly know how many I have, but I freqeuntly buy wine for the bottle.

2. Temporary hobbies.
They serve their purpose and then melt away until I need them again. I think the next one I need to pick up is wine label removal.

3. Maps.
(And, slowly but surely, globes.)

4. Shot glasses.
Did you realize that almost anywhere you go, you can buy either shot glasses or coffee mugs? One of those options travels a lot better than the other.

5. "Just friends."

6. Black and white photos and posters of bridges.
I blame my father.

7. Magazines.
More the result of not liking to just throw things away than anything.

8. Bad habits.

9. Quotes and stories.
My own and those of others.

10. Foot pictures.

11. Books
Coffee table, cook, novel, text ...

12. Ticket stubs.
I'm talking concerts, shows, and planes, not parking and speeding.

I've been trying to clean up my apartment again. At no point is a person's tendency to collect things more apparent than when she's attempting to find spots for it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review