Where My Money Goes [Sometimes]

Now, because I've been giving my poor mail carrier a workout (since he has to do my street on foot ... yikes), I thought I'd amuse the rest of you with a new list.

----

Twelve Things I've Ordered In Recent History
(going back a few weeks)

1. Russian vocabulary flash cards.

2. The book Zodiac by Robert Graysmith.

3. Parts of a costume for Velma from Scooby-Doo.

4. An appetizer/hors d'oeuvres dish from Taste of Home Entertaining.

5. Bath salts from Arbonne.

6. The book Party of One by Anneli Rufus.

7. Several Christmas presents that I shouldn't post up here because the recipients might read this thing.

8. Ten bubble pipes.

9. A fantastic red dress.

10. The movie "Hairspray."

11. A Christmas album by Ella Fitzgerald.

12. An instruction manual for a slide rule.

----

While this list is fairly extensive (kind of frightening that I hardly had to think in order to come up with twelve things I've ordered in the last six weeks or so), it's more surprising to find how little I've spent. When I can get a new movie for $5 including shipping and handling or a book for 40% of the cover price, I know I've found the right source. Really, I think the TOH dish was the most spendy -- even more than the dress.

I love the Internet sometimes. Oh, the things you can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review