Lacking In Content -- But Plenty Of Energy!!

ARGH.

I'm finally done pacing. Frustrations lead to a period of intense freak-out, followed by having way too much energy. Hence pacing.

Now, I'm watching the Food Network and drinking funny-colored grape Kool-Aid. (It's red.)

It's that kind of week. I have an interview that I'm genuinely nervous about; this is a job I could really go for. Since I'm currently pursuing four different avenues as far as what to do next, I'm looking for something definitive. A good interview? A callback? Definition.

Aside from that ... Wait, I don't want to talk about that here. That's not blog material.

That's ... well, about it. I anticipate some more freaking out before I finally sleep (this time, I understand my insomnia!), but at least I've stopped pacing.

See you when I have more content!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review