Geocaching And Chick Flicks

Today, I (re)discovered the magicalness of geocaching!

If you haven't done it, I highly recommend it. It's a worldwide treasure hunt; people hide things all over, give the GPS coordinates online, and then other people find 'em and sign 'em. Sounds rather ... I don't know. Not fun. But it's awesome, and possibly a new hobby -- yay for new hobbies!

I have also been watching a lot of chick flicks lately, which just puts me in a weird, slightly offbeat mood. (More offbeat for me -- less Ashley-like.)

Earlier today, I had much more to say. Right now, I'm just tired. The black circles under my eyes give me away ... I worked very early this morning.

Egads. Bedtime. Have a good one!


In time, Noah finished the house. He took a good look at what he had accomplished, got rip-roaring drunk for ten days, thought seriously about setting it on fire, and finally put the house up for sale.
-James Garner (narrating), "The Notebook"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review